Excelpoint Systems (Pte) Ltd
- Involve in the full cycle of development for reference board, modules and products.
- Design, simulate, develop and test electronic modules & systems containing various interfaces, including microcontrollers, SOC, wireless and power control sub system.
- Generate documentations regarding concepts, specifications, schematics, test reports, verification report etc.
- Work as a team and coordinate closely with Hardware, Marketing team and customers to deliver projects on time.
- Degree in Engineering with min 3 years of experience in electronics hardware design
- Good knowledge in digital & analogue circuits, audio system, power management, wireless & RF design or green energy technology
- Experience on detailed electronics design, implementation & testing of complex PCBA designs, Power integrity, design for test / manufacture & quality, wireless integration, etc.
- An initiative worker and perform under tight schedule
- Must be a good team player to work closely with software team