Excelpoint Systems (Pte) Ltd
- Liaising with Trainers on admin matters eg. Course materials printing, consolidate student feedbacks, checking course payment of course fees, uploading the enrolment, assignment and attendance for classes.
- Manage logistics and resource arrangements across the organisation’s products and services. Oversee the implementation of business continuity strategies, policies and guidelines across the organisation.
- Process withdrawal and refund for students in course during the start in course, transfer and deferment and update Student Management System and any other admin duties.
- Manage products and services portfolio by driving cross-functional collaboration to facilitate development and implementation of products and services portfolio. Establish processes to gather information on effectiveness of the organisation’s products and services portfolio and address client feedback. Recommend enhancement opportunities across the organisation’s products and services portfolio based on business objectives.
- Manage product vendors, assess vendor performance and adherence to service level standards and manage vendor selection processes.
- Overseeing client servicing matters on payment, enquiries, and feedback to achieve optimum customer experience. This will include performing training needs analysis with clients, business presentation of learning materials, balancing client expectations against deliverables, and ensuring protection of intellectual property / copyrights of the Academy.
- Oversee the end-to-end management of Academy Operations and inclusive of interfacing with HR, Finance and IT departments pertaining Course and training matters.
- Assist Manager to conduct SSG ATO application process, identify Skills Future Framework (SFw) courses, conduct pre-requisites and eligibility checks, prepare course proposal for accreditation, submit organisation registration application etc.
- Have the knowledge of instructional methodologies progression theory and learning evaluation models and various deliver methods.
- A strong communicator who builds trusted relationships and creates a cooperative and engaging learning environment.
- Works in multiple different environments, including different learning venues and client sites, and handling multiple projects.
- Creative, analytical and aims to drive innovation. He is detail-oriented and has excellent critical thinking and research skills.
- Resourceful and collaborates effectively with stakeholders across the organisation.
- A passionate self-starter with strong drive to succeed and deliver results
- Regularly interacts with digital systems and IT Systems
- Ability to multi-task, quick to adapt and able to work in a fast pace environment
- Possess good planning and organizing skills
- Resourceful and able to work independently or in teams