Excelpoint Systems (Pte) Ltd
- Develop the next generation FPGA & SOC based artificial intelligent software Platform.
- Work closely with suppliers to support the FPGA/Linux software development in machine learning, computer vision, video coding and transmission and etc.
- Work together with advance solution team to deliver AI platform into different customer applications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Electrical Computer Engineering or Equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience with FPGA design, embedded Linux software development, or related
- Successful completed FPGA or embedded Linux designs from concept to production
- Familiar with common processor interfaces (PCI-Express, DDR3/4, I2C, SPI, RS232, MDIO, XAUI, MIPI, etc.)
- Experienced with Xilinx Vivado IDE including synthesis, simulation, place and route, timing closure
- Familiar with Vitis software platform is a plus
- Experienced with embedded Linux based BSP customization, software framework and application development
- Exposure to integration and debugging tools, such as oscilloscope, logic analyzers
- Able to work independently