Industry 4.0 brings about transformational changes to the manufacturing landscape, from productivity, operational efficiency to quality control. These smart factories are deploying IoT sensors and devices to collect huge amount of data via cloud computing, equipped with AI analytics tools, to derive useful production insights.
This course covers fundamental concepts of edge AI technology and how it is being deployed for real-life industrial applications related to I4.0 and beyond.
At the end of the programme, you would be able to:
- Explain the basics of neural network training
- Describe how ANN and CNN machine learning works
- Apply deep learning training for supervised learning in object classification
- Explain the basics of Edge AI Platform and Applications
- Describe how VitisAI and Model Zoo for machine learning works
- Explain the components of Edge AI Board Hardware
- Utilise linux script to run an AI programme on the EdgeAI board
Learners are expected to be able to:
- Have basic know-how on electronics to make sense of the course.
- Own and have basic knowledge of operating a computer
- Must be able to run command shell