With the growth of IoT, handhelds, and wearables, there is a broad trend towards ultra-low power (ULP) applications, where the key focus is on extending battery life.
This webinar, hosted by Macronix and Ambiq, will discuss with attendees in more detail, what is driving the industry-wide shift towards ultra-low power, and what the microprocessor and non-volatile memory (NVM) are doing to go beyond normal boundaries to meet these market demands.
- The growth in the ULP microcontroller and NVM markets
- Key market segments that will be the primary contributors to this growth
- Why these market segments are driving the push towards low power
- What microcontroller and NVM solution providers are doing to best address this market requirement
- Design strategies being implemented to optimize power consumption
Audience members may arrive 15 minutes in advance of this time.
* This webinar will be available in India, ASEAN and ANZ regions, please note the time difference to attend the webinar.