High-performance audio processors enable streamlined development of a variety of frontend voice-controlled devices used in Smart Home such as security cameras, smart appliances and sound-monitoring IoT sensors. In this webinar, you will learn about Microchip’s Timberwolf family of audio processors and how their innovative AcuEdge™ acoustic technology can deliver superior speech recognition performance in noisy environments over an extended detection range. You will then be introduced to various custom-built development tools that can help you jumpstart your product design. This will be followed by a live Q&A session.
- Introduce Microchip and Timberwolf history.
- Market analysis of voice-controlled devices
- Technical features of Timberwolf family of audio processors
- Development tools and evaluation board
- Questions and Answers (“Q&A”) session